Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test Admit Card 2014 download on www.gbpuat.ac.in. Govind Ballabh Pant Agriculture and Technology University has made a statement as UPMT Admit card 2014 for all those candidates who want to take the admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Courses like MBBS and BDS. Aspirants may apply Application form for UPMT Entrance Exam 2014 must be submitted till the 21st April 2014. The UPMT Examination held on 18th May 2014 at 10:00 am to 1 pm. Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test Admit Card 2014 will be out after the completion of application form process. UPMT Admission Notification is available on official website. Further details UPMT Exam Date, Admit Card , Exam Centers, Admission Notice, UPMT Entrance Exam Full Details, MBBS and BDS Exam timings are mentioned below.
How to download the UPMT Admit card 2014?
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of university that is www.gbpuat.ac.in
- Then you will link “UPMT Admit Card 2014” under the ‘News & Updates” box.
- Check out it and enter your roll no. or other details that will be asked.
- Then your entry Card will be generated on the computer screen.
- You must download and take print out of it and keep it safe till the whole process of admission will not be completed.
- Without Admit card you will not allowed to be sit in the MBBS and BDS entrance examination.
UPMT Notification 2014 Application Form & Exam Date Admission 2014:
Organization Name: Directorate of Medical Education, Uttarakhand
UPMT Exam Date 2014: 18th May, 2014
UPMT MBBS and BDS admission Exam Time 2014: 10 am to 1 pm
UPMT 2014 Eligibility criteria: Aspirants must have passed the qualifying intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.
Age limitation: Aspirants should not be below 17 years and not above 25 years as on the 31-12-2014. Upper age relaxation will also be given to reserved category candidates.
UPMT Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Entrance Examination.
Application and prospectus fee:
Candidates are requested to pay the application fee as following:
|For general category||1700 + 40 (postal charges)|
|For reserved category||1200 + 40 (postal charges)|
UPMT Examination Centers 2014: Almora, Dehradun, Pantnagar, Rishikesh and Shrinagar Garhwal
How to apply UMPT Exam 2014?
Aspirants may get the UPMT application form 2014 in prescribed format and prospectus by paying Rs. 1700+ 40/-(Postal charges) from the concerned post offices.
Duly filled in application Form along with relevant documents should be submitted to the university by the speed post / registered post earlier than the end date.
- End Date to obtain application and prospectus: 17th April 2014
- Last date for submission: 21st April 2014
- Exam date: 18th May 2014