United Bank of India recruitment 2014 latest UBI central govt jobs notification is published on www.unionbankonline.co.in. Dear job searcher, are you hunting for Government jobs in Banking Sector? In 2014, the leading financial Corp UBI is going to recruit peoples for Sr.Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Assistant Officer, Messenger/Sub-Staff posts. United Bank of India Notification 2014 board it will select perfect candidates through written test and interview. Once you will be employed at United Bank of India jobs details has been provided below. So if you are think you are eligible for UBI jobs 2014, then apply onlineon or before 21st April 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below.
United Bank Of India Notification 2014 Details:
Name Of the Organization: United Bank of India
Official website: www.unionbankonline.co.in
Job Category: Govt jobs
United Bank Of India Recruitment 2014 vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the post||No. of posts|
Total Number of vacancies: 5 Posts
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
Education Qualification: Graduation or Post Graduation in Commerce/ Economics/ Management/ International Business from any recognized University for manager posts, Graduation degree from any recognized university for Asst officer and class 8th for Staff posts.
Application Fee: No application fee is required for above posts. Candidates don’t need to pay any amount as application fee.
How to Apply United Bank Of India Vacancies 2014:
Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Log on to official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- Navigate to Career section.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application with all mandatory details and complete the application by clicking on Submit button.
- Again log in using username and password.
- At last, take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Online Application Form:
- Log on to UBI’s official website at www.unionbankonline.co.in.
- After submission of online application, take print out of system generated application form and send it along with attested copies of Secondary School Certificate/ School leaving certificate, Mark sheets/ certificates of qualification certificates, Experience certificates to following address on or before 21st April 2014.
The Chief Representative,
United Bank of India,
Representative Office Sena Kalyan Bhaban,
Suite#1302 195, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Important Dates of United Bank Of India Jobs 2014:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-02-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-04-2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 21-04-2014