The state Bank of India has Disclosed a latest SBI Recruitment Notification of 1897 probationary Officers Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for latest, SBI PO Recruitment 2014, apply online before enclosed date 25th April 2014. Aspirants from anywhere in India are eligible to apply for SBI PO Jobs. The SBI PO Recruitment 2014 is inviting application from eligible applications to fill up 1897 vacancies. Those who are eligible to full fill these requirements shall apply SBI PO jobs 2014. The Candidates undergo an Preliminary examination after the submission of SBI PO application 2014. According to the SBI Recruitment Notification PO Exam will be announced as soon as possible. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below.
SBI PO Notification 2014 Details:
Name Of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Examination: Probationary Officers Examination 2014
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Job Category: Govt jobs
SBI PO Recruitment 2014 vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the category||No.of Posts|
|5||PWD Quota||VH-29, OH-31 Total=60|
|S.No||Name of the subject||Number of Posts|
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||1897|
Total Number of vacancies: 1897 Posts
Age limit: 21 years for 30 years as on 01-04-2014
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- while SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply SBI PO Vacancies 2014: Before start filling online application, make sure candidates have scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Log on to SBIs official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Now Click on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers”.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Once you are done with everything in the application form, click on submit button.
- Online Application will be Started: 07/04/2014
- Last date for Online Application: 25/04/2014
- Last date for Payment of Challan: 25/04/2014 (Online)
- Last date for Payment of Challan: 28/04/2014 (Offline)